Theo is a self-driven businessman encompassing over 15 years of experience across various leadership roles within the consulting and education space.
With an appetite for business entrepreneurship, Theo was responsible for strategising and executing Vative’s capacity within the accredited training market, since then Theo has served as an Executive Director managing several portfolios across the business taking on the helm as the Chief Executive. Leading the Vative business with his hands-on approach, Theo utilises his skills as a business solutions specialist helping organisations build and deploy strategic and tactical continuous improvement plans through various Lean Six Sigma channels.
Professional Services Specialisation
- Business Strategy
- Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Business Analysis
- Lean Six Sigma Capability Development
- Accredited Training
- Project Management Services
Education & Training
- Certified Lean Practitioner
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Advanced Diploma of Competitive Systems & Practices (Lean Six Sigma)
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- Extended DISC (Human Behavioural Profiling) – Level 2 Accredited Consultant