COMPLIMENTARY WORKSHOP DETAILS:
WHEN: Friday 22nd February Breakfast & Networking: 07:30 am – 08:00 am
Workshop Time: 08:00 am – 10:00 am
Workshop Venue: Vative Head Office – 260A Blackburn Road, Glen Waverley 3150 (Parking Available at the rear of the office building)
If the answer is YES to most of the following statements, then this complimentary workshop will add value to you and your staff.
- Your key employees and decision-makers struggle in making the right decisions that impact your P&L
- Most people don’t have a good understanding how to control and manage the flow of cash
- They don’t fully realise how everyday business activities affect the bottom-line (net profit) as well as the top-line (revenue growth)
Across many organisations in various industries, we have seen significant and avoidable financial losses which may have been caused by
- Poor decision-making particularly in sales and in operations
- Lack of understanding and awareness of how the financials work
- Ineffective control and management of business systems
This event will inspire you to:
- Understand how day-to-day operational decisions can impact the financials
- Appreciate how strategies involving inventories, accounts receivable, investments, staffing, cash flow, and more impact financial success
- Realise the difference between cash and profit
- Recognise how different departments and functions can contribute to better financial outcomes
- Appreciate the power of DISCOVERY LEARNING
Have you attended financial training in the past and its format was a boring and perhaps dry presentation on the numbers, definitions, theories and calculations?
Throughout this workshop, you will experience a DISCOVERY LEARNING method through a hands-on game board simulation and group discussions that gives players a visible representation of what is happening and how decisions move and influence resources.
About the facilitator: