“How improving Psychological Safety can boost Continuous Improvement”
in Partnership with
Date: 1 November (Thursday)
Breakfast & Networking: 07:30 am – 08:00 am
Workshop Time: 08:00 am – 10:00 am
Workshop Venue: Vative Head Office – 260A Blackburn Road, Glen Waverley 3150 (Parking Available at the rear of the office building)
Mental and emotional stress in the workplace is costing business in many ways, and leaders and organisations are struggling with how to effectively cope with this challenge.
Whilst many organisations have made attempts at addressing this challenge, often they are reactive or ad hoc and don’t achieve the desired outcome of a workplace that is Psychologically Safe, Fit and Thriving. So, if what we are doing isn’t getting the outcomes we desire, perhaps it’s time to take a fresh look at the challenges and shift our mental well-being paradigm. After all, what’s the point of continually giving a person who has a headache a supply of headache pills, hoping that will fix the headache, but what they really need is a glass of water because they are dehydrated?
Do we consider:
- How well are your people personally equipped to deal with mental stress both inside and outside of work?
- How effectively are your leaders managing this challenge and the broader legal and financial risks?
- Do your Leaders know what questions they should be asking?
- How much is workplace stress impacting your productivity, quality of work, lost opportunities or client experience?
- How safe or willing are your people to speak up at work, admit weaknesses or mistakes, offer ideas, or challenge the status quo?
About this workshop:
During this workshop, you will be introduced to a paradigm shift as to how successful organisations have embrased the challenge of Wellbeing differently. The workshop will challenge your current thinking about creating Wellbeing in ways that are less obvious, broaden your understanding of the importance of workplace Psychological Safety in creating sustained performance, and shift your approach from merely managing ad hoc or bureaucratic Wellbeing interventions to actively setting people and your organisation up for success.
Upon completion of the workshop you will:
- Have a clear understanding of Psychological Safety – What it is and what it isn’t
- Understand how the challenge can affect your business and culture
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current approach against best practise
- Gain clarity on what is how to meet legal and systemic requirements
- Obtain tips and ideas based on real life case studies
About the the facilitator:
This workshop will be Facilitated by Pete Jensen, Pete’s mission is to help leaders and team members create workplaces that are great to work in. With a successful 15 year track record in delivering internationally recognised programs in Leadership Development, Culture Transformation and Behavioural Safety Leadership, Pete has the skills, knowledge, expertise and credibility to help organisations turn potential risk and damage into connection, productivity and performance. Pete’s unique edge lies in creating awareness, educating and inspiring leaders and employees to create workplace cultures that are Psychologically Safe, Fit and Thriving.
Also see 1 day Masterclass on Psychological Safety: More