How Psychological Safety accelerates Continuous Improvement
1 day Master Class
Melbourne 30 November 2108
As organisations struggle with balancing the needs of becoming more lean and agile against a backdrop of growing workplace stress and mental health and wellbeing claims, opportunities for learning, innovation and Continuous Improvement (CI) are the first to suffer.
The twin organisational outcomes of creating a Psychologically Safe workplace as well as Accountability for Results are often seen as competing objectives, yet a focus on one without the other can quickly become a recipe for either:
- Stress and anxiety and the accompanying loss of innovation, learning and improvement, or,
- Complacency and inertia, with opportunities missed and stagnant and frustrated staff.
Psychological Safety and Continuous Improvement
The Vative “How Psychological Safety accelerates Continuous Improvement“ Master Class is a day that will challenge your current thinking about creating Psychological Safety and Wellbeing, the importance of workplace Psychological Safety in accelerating Continuous Improvement, and shift your approach from merely managing ad hoc or bureaucratic wellbeing interventions to actively setting people and your organisation up for success.
- Understand what Psychological safety is, and what it isn’t
- Explore the compelling case for how Psychological Safety accelerates Continuous Improvement
- Evaluate your current strategies against leading organisational examples
- Obtain clarity about the role of leadership
- Understand what is required to set people up for success
- Rethink the way in which you design work
During the Master Class you will be invited to explore a paradigm shift in how to create Psychological Safety and Wellbeing, supported by case studies as to how successful organisations have embraced the challenge of delivering on both Psychological Safety and Accountability for results, with an increased focus on sustaining Continuous Improvement.
Workshop takeaways include:
- Internationally recognized Psychological Safety guidelines and frameworks
- 3 Key Psychological Safety principles that challenge traditional thinking
- A practical exercise that will provide you with an opportunity to create a strategy that you can apply immediately
- Deepen your understanding of the Psychosocial Risk management requirements of the WHS Act
Cost: $695 + GST
Early Bird $495 + GST (Offer has been extended to 9th November)
Group Discount of 4 for the price of 3
Program Time: 08:30 am – 05:30 pm (1 day)
Program Venue: Vative Head Office – 260A Blackburn Road, Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 2 weeks notification is required in writing for cancellation or re-scheduling of events. An administration fee of $120 may be charged for less than 2 weeks notice.
Please register below.