Knowledge is power and skill is applying that power to reach outcomes. Vative offers a comprehensive choice of Lean and Six Sigma training programs to build your knowledge and skills to get the best outcomes from your continuous improvement (CI) journey. The training is enhanced with National Accredited Qualification and International Certification through demonstration of skills in project outcomes and assessment. Face to face and online learning can be blended to provide flexibility and caterer for your preferred style of building your own and your organisations capability.
Lean Six Sigma Programs
Vative Public and Onsite Lean Six Sigma Programs:
At Vative we have combined the advantages of Lean and Six Sigma to offer three key programs to develop your knowledge and skill to excel your own as well as your organisations CI journey.
The most common overlapping principle of Lean and Six Sigma is the holistic continuous improvement mindset. The Lean and Six Sigma streams also require the fundamental skill of identifying the customer (internal and external) and to recognise that any process that does not add value to the customer is considered waste.
An advantage to Lean is its ease and speed in implementation with Six Sigma brings its extremely robust conclusions due to its use of statistical methods to analyse real data.
Vative’s Lean Six Sigma program material and certification standards were developed with the help of Motorola University.
Vative offer the following public as well as onsite Lean Six Sigma programs:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program – A 1-day introduction to some of the fundamental Lean Six Sigma methodology with participants intended to participate in improvement projects.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program – A 4 day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a practitioner level program with participants leading smaller improvement projects. A dual certification option is available where Vative Green Belts will receive a National Graduate Certificate level qualification as well as an International Certification.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program – A 14 day Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is an advanced practitioner level program with participants leading large improvement projects. A dual certification option is available where Vative Black Belts will receive a National Graduate Diploma level qualification as well as an International Certification.
Master Black Belt level training and certification is also available and would require an interview with our Master Black Belt lead trainer. Please contact Vative to enquire.
The Vative Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt certification options are unique in that it offers a dual National Qualification as well as an International Certification. Vative is the only Lean Six Sigma provider in Australia who was exclusively chosen by Swinburne University to deliver a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt unit as part of Swinburne University’s Master of Supply Chain Innovation Course.
Vative Lean Public and Onsite Programs:
Lean is based on preserving value with less work; with the goal of providing perfect value to the customer through a perfect value creation process that has zero waste. This is done by empowering every individual in the organisation to achieve their full potential and hence make the greatest possible contribution.
At the heart of the Lean philosophy is the concept of “kaizen” or continuous improvement. Vative’s Lean programs are specifically focussed on the Lean stream for any organisation wanting to implement continuous improvement in a sustainable way and see immediate benefits.
- Introduction to Lean – Master Class – The Introduction Lean is a 1-day Master Class designed for individuals within any type of industry to understand the fundamental pillars of Lean principles and tools. The Master Class goes through the key tools of Lean to start your Lean journey with a simulation that will embed the learning to apply them immediately in your organisation.
- Lean Practitioner Program – A 3-day Lean Practitioner is a practitioner level program with participants leading smaller to medium Lean improvement projects. A dual certification option is available where a Vative Lean Practitioner will receive a Nationally Accredited Graduate Certificate level qualification as well as an International Certification.
Vative offer the Lean Practitioner as a public as well as onsite program. The Vative Lean Practitioner certification option is unique in that it offers a dual National Qualification as well as an International Certification.
Nationally Accredited Training Programs
Vative offers Nationally Accredited Lean Six Sigma Programs, which includes Certificate Programs in Competitive Systems & Practices (CSP) as well as Leadership and Management (L&M). These accredited workplace-based programs are 6 to 12 months in duration and are ideal for sustaining a culture of continuous improvement.
Nationally Accredited Lean Programs by Vative provide much benefits to the individual (employee) as well as the organisation (employer). The individual gets the benefit of knowledge as well as gaining skills when they apply the learnings to a workplace-based improvement project. The improvement project is part of the assessment for the individual to receive the Nationally Accredited Qualification. The organisation benefits from having greater skilled employees as well as the improvement projects that deliver substantial and tangible savings to the organisation. Another benefit for the employer is that employees who undertake the program may be eligible for government funding, making the program an attractive path to upskill employees and gain the benefits of tangible improvements.
Vative offer the following Nationally Accredited onsite Lean Programs:
- Lean Starter – Certificate II in Competitive Systems & Practices designed for employees within any type of industry to understand and attain basic foundational skills and knowledge in Lean tools.
- Lean Champion – Certificate III in Competitive Systems & Practices designed for employees within any type of industry to understand and attain foundational skills and knowledge in Lean tools and systems.
- Lean Leader – Certificate IV in Competitive Systems & Practices + Certificate IV in Leadership and Management designed for developing and emerging leaders and managers within any type of industry that are responsible for leading the implementation Lean tools and systems.
- Lean Strategist – Diploma of Competitive Systems & Practices designed for middle to senior management roles who are responsible for developing a continuous improvement strategy and leading and mentoring the implementation Lean tools and systems.
- Lean Practitioner – Graduate Certification in Competitive Systems & Practices + International Certification through LSSSP designed industry professionals developing their knowledge and skills for the purpose of leading change management functions within their organisation.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Unit competency in Certificate IV in Competitive Systems & Practices designed for practitioners who wants a foundational understanding of Lean Six Sigma.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Graduate Certification in Competitive Systems & Practices + International Certification through LSSSP designed for industry professionals developing their knowledge and skills for the purpose of leading change management functions within their organisation using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – Graduate Diploma in Competitive Systems & Practices + International Certification through LSSSP designed for high level industry professionals enhancing their knowledge and skills for the purpose of leading large-scale change management functions within their organisation using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
Online Learning and Programs
Vative Academy Online offers a comprehensive number of Lean Courses for those who are unable to attend face to face learning and would like the flexibility to learn at any time or would simply like to brush up on their existing Lean knowledge and skills at an affordable price.
The Vative Academy Online learning journey always starts with a high-quality custom developed fun animation that follow the proven 4MAT learning cycle to transfer knowledge effectively. 4MAT is a framework for understanding the way people and organizations learn, communicate and evolve. It provides a common language for understanding the way individuals and groups move through the process of experiencing, assimilating, acting upon and integrating knowledge.
There are a number of 18 Lean modules that make up 4 courses as follows:
- Lean Champion
- Lean Practitioner
- Lean Expert
- Lean Master
Certification of the above courses are also available through Vative’s International Certifying partner LSSSP (Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals).
“It helped with a great sense of achievement with something I can now apply, coach and mentor with other people in the organisation. The Black Belt gives you great development in your career and prospects to go even further if that’s the path you want to choose.”
Steven Crouch, A W Bell
“A lot of the roles I was looking for required an official qualification in process re-design and process engineering. The biggest take out from the unit has been seeing just how applicable it is to my career as it stands and future opportunities to use the learnings.”
Teresa, Student at Swinburne University, MBA Executive