Executive Director | Business Transformation Specialist
Parth is a highly respected Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and NLP Master Practitioner with over 30 years of leadership training and coaching, executive mentoring along with business process transformation and corporate training experience.
With previous roles in leading large teams at Ford Motor Company across various departments in quality, customer satisfaction and manufacturing, Parth then spent 3 years leading an Australian subsidiary of a large Japanese multinational (Sumitomo Ltd) as a General Manager responsible for engineering, business systems and safety before joining Vative as a lead Facilitator and Consultant.
Professional Services Specialisation
- Business Strategy
- Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Business Analysis
- Lean Six Sigma Capability Development
- Accredited Training
- Project Management Services
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Level II Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Extended DISC – Level 2 Accredited Consultant
- Values Pendulum Practitioner
- Certified Lean Master
“You need to spend time to make time.”
Inspiring people and organisations to lead themselves to fulfilment.
Helping people simplify life.
Wisdom, Compassion, Respect.
Volunteer and participate in ParkRun events across Australia to help the community keep healthy and fit.