For Program Dates, please visit our Events Page
Breakfast & Networking: 07:30 am – 08:00 am
Workshop Time: 08:00 am – 10:00 am
Program Venue: Vative Head Office – 260A Blackburn Rd, Glen Waverley VIC 3150 (Free Parking at the rear of the Office)
” How to solve the complex challenge of Continuous Improvement Cultures? “
Workshop Pre-requisite: Proactive Mindset, Openness to Evolve, Courage to succeed!
- Are you clear on how to create and execute a Purposeful Strategic Plan?
- Do you know the key two influencing factors in any Organisation’s Success?
- Do you know how to create inspired self-perpetuating Continuous Improvement (CI) Cultures?
- Is your team culture engaged and structured to innovate and improve?
- Are your days filled with more that 20% fire-fighting issues and you can’t get out?
- Does your team raise problems without looking for ways to solve them on their own?
- Do you know how to sell your ideas to those that lead you and those that you lead?
- Are your profits suffering from increased competition?
Upon completion of the workshop, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the processes, systems, tools and culture around Operational Excellence
- Benchmark your business and gain a detailed understanding of key improvement areas
- Share and hear real-life experiences and the lessons that were learnt from them
- Re-align your business purpose and goals
About the facilitator:
The workshop will be facilitated by Steven Farrugia, Steven has 24+ years of experience in Business Strategy, Character Development, Cultivating Thriving Cultures, Leadership Development, Business start-ups, Strategic Marketing, Customer Solutions, Executive Coaching, Mindset Coaching, Lean Six-Sigma Continuous Improvement Systems, Maintenance, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Warehousing, Software Engineering, Application Development, Finance, Performance Incentive Systems, Charity Organisations and having a meaningful and fun life. Steven’s track record includes:
- 14-year international career at Bosch
- Founder of InfoM8 and InfoM8Direct
- Founder of Vative
- Co-Founder of Vative Academy
- Co-Founder of Vative HealthCare
- Co-Founder of HubToo
- Founder of Charity ShareTree
Steven also invests, advises and coaches several boards, start-ups and internationally established organisations.
With a curiosity for lifelong learning and a generosity to share, you will find his breadth of experience and passion to purposefully serve an engaging experience.
Through this highly kinaesthetic and visual experience, you will gain insight into all the above questions & how solving the Rubix cube is akin to Strategy and cultivating CI Cultures?
This Workshop is suitable for entrepreneurs, organisational leaders, senior managers, CI coaches and organisational owners.
Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 2 days notification is required for cancellation or rescheduling. Any cancellation or rescheduling will result in administration & catering fee of $55.
Register below for this complimentary workshop!