Vative, Australia’s Leading Lean Six Sigma training courses provider, has developed a number of Lean Six Sigma training courses and Business Improvement Programs centred around Lean Six Sigma methodologies. As consultants, we have the benefit of many years of ‘collective’ experience and exposure to Continuous Improvement and Business Optimisation programs across many clients in multiple industries ensuring our Lean Six Sigma training courses are of the highest quality.
Our Lean Six Sigma Training Courses cater for people across all functions of a business. We believe that Lean is not the domain of the operational departmental areas, but needs to be absorbed and integrated laterally and vertically across every area of the business in order to deliver maximum benefit, as a common language and approach is adopted throughout the entire organisation.
We deliver the following modes of training:
Lean Six Sigma Training Courses:
- Lean Six Sigma Training Courses – Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Training Courses – Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Training Courses – Black Belt
Lean Practitioner Training:
- Lean Practitioner Training Courses – Manufacturing Focused Workshops
- Lean Practitioner Training Courses – Logistics Focused Workshops
- Lean Practitioner Training Courses – Office & Services Focused Workshops
Our philosophy towards Lean Six Sigma training courses is derived from the latest in business improvement trends, theory, technology and research. We ‘practically’ teach our teams how to implement Lean principles into their day to day work and mirror the methodologies that have delivered successful results for our existing clients.