“How to prevent problems from reoccurring”
Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt 4-Day Program
Organisations gain a competitive advantage when Lean Six-Sigma is implemented correctly. Lean Six-Sigma has been designed to encourage and reward proactive problem prevention as opposed to reactive problem solving. The Vative Green Belt training offers you Lean Six-Sigma tools to maintain sustainable competitiveness through continuous improvement.
Green Belt participants will learn:
- Robust problem-solving using the DMAIC improvement cycle
- The difference between value-add and non-value add tasks
- How to plan and execute an effective Lean Six-Sigma project
- How to engage your team in process analysis
- Lean Six-Sigma tools and techniques to make fact-based decisions
- How to kick start their “Define Phase” to fast track delivering of benefits
- A globally recognized competency to add to your tool kit of knowledge
Cost: $2,700 + GST (includes a Certification of Participation by Vative Academy)
Program Time: 4 days, 08:30 am – 05:30 pm (includes Refreshments & Lunch)
Program Venue: Glen Waverley, Melbourne (Address details to be confirmed)
PROGRAM CERTIFICATION: (In line with Lean and Six Sigma standards originally laid down by Motorola University).
You will receive a Graduate Certificate in Competitive Systems & Practices – CSP (MSS80316): Accredited by Vative (RTO # 70227) as well as an International Certification by our partners Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals (LSSSP) This includes 4 hours of coaching and project assessment by a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt coach. Upon completion of class assessments, an exam and a Green Belt project, the participant shall be awarded a Nationally recognised Graduate Certification Qualification in CSP and an International Certification by LSSSP.
Graduate Certificate Qualification and International Certification: $1,950 (Class room assessments + Exam + Project + Coaching)
Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 2 weeks notification is required in writing for cancellation or re-scheduling of events. An administration fee of $120 may be charged for less than 2 weeks notice.
VIEW OTHER OPEN PROGRAMS:
Please register below.