“How to prevent problems from reoccurring”
Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt 3-Day Program
Organisations gain a competitive advantage when Lean Six-Sigma is implemented correctly. Lean Six-Sigma has been designed to encourage and reward proactive problem prevention as opposed to reactive problem solving. The Vative Green Belt training offers you Lean Six-Sigma tools to maintain sustainable competitiveness through continuous improvement.
Green Belt participants will learn:
- Robust problem-solving using the DMAIC improvement cycle
- The difference between value-add and non-value add tasks
- How to plan and execute an effective Lean Six-Sigma project
- How to engage your team in process analysis
- Lean Six-Sigma tools and techniques to make fact-based decisions
- An introduction to Minitab statistical analysis software
- A globally recognized competency to add to your tool kit of knowledge
Cost: $2,500 + GST (includes Refreshments & Lunch)
Program Time: 3 days, 08:30 am – 05:30 pm
Program Venue: Ibis Glen Waverley
Address: 297 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley, 3150
For Program Dates, please visit our Events Page
LSSSP Certification: Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals (LSSSP) is a Lean and Six Sigma global certifying body. LSSSP conducts certifications in line with Lean and Six Sigma standards originally laid down by Motorola University.
Statement of Knowledge (SOK): $250 + GST includes an online exam
Full Certification: $1,740 + GST includes 3 hours of coaching and project assessment by a Lean Six-Sigma coach. Upon completion of an online exam and one DMAIC project to demonstrate their skills in 4 areas, the participant shall be awarded the LSSSP Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 2 weeks notification is required in writing for cancellation or re-scheduling of events. An administration fee of $120 may be charged for less than 2 weeks notice.
Please register below.