“Are you aiming to be an exceptional Business Improvement Leader”
Organisations gain a competitive advantage when Lean Six-Sigma is implemented correctly. Lean Six-Sigma has been designed to encourage and reward proactive problem prevention as opposed to reactive problem solving. The Vative Black Belt training offers you Lean Six-Sigma tools and knowledge to initiate best practice and maintain a competitive edge through continuous improvement.
Black Belt participants will learn:
- Breakthrough strategies through Lean Six-Sigma methodologies
- Robust problem-solving using the DMAIC improvement cycle
- How to plan and execute an effective Lean Six-Sigma project
- Lean Six-Sigma tools and techniques to make fact-based decisions
- How to solve complex problems through in-depth data analysis
- Practical application of Minitab statistical analysis software
- A globally recognized competency to add to your tool kit of knowledge
Full Program Cost: $8,100 + GST (14 Day program and includes a Certification of Participation by Vative Academy)
Part Program Cost: $5,400 + GST (10 Day program if you already have a recognised Green Belt. Participants will join the last 10 days of the full 14 day Program. Includes a Certification of Participation by Vative Academy)
Program Time: 08:30 am – 05:30 pm (includes Refreshments & Lunch)
Program Venue: Vative Head Office – 260A Blackburn Road Glen Waverley VIC 3150 (Free Parking in the Vative Parking Area)
PROGRAM CERTIFICATION: (In line with Lean and Six Sigma standards originally laid down by Motorola University).
You will receive a Graduate Diploma in Competitive Systems & Practices – CSP (MSS80416) Accredited by Vative (RTO # 70227) as well as an International Certification by our partners Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals (LSSSP) This includes 8 hours of coaching and project assessment by a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt coach. Upon completion of class assessments, an exam and a Black Belt project, the participant shall be awarded a Nationally recognised Graduate Diploma Qualification in CSP and an International Certification by LSSSP.
Graduate Diploma Qualification and International Certification: $3,480 + GST (Class room assessments + Exam + Project + Coaching)
Pre-requisite: Please note that the first 4 days of the Program will be to achieve your Green Belt followed by 8 days to achieve your Black Belt. If you already have a Green Belt through Vative or another provider, you will only need attend the last 8 days to complete your Black Belt. Proof of completing a Green Belt will be required in this instance. Please contact us if you require further clarification.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations post registrations will incur the following administration handling fees:
- Less than 48 hours prior to program commencement – 50% of fees
- More than 48 hours prior to program commencement – 10% of fees
- Rescheduling registrations incurs a $150 administration fee
VIEW OTHER OPEN PROGRAMS:
Please register below.