“Are you aiming to be an exceptional Business Improvement Leader”
Organisations gain a competitive advantage when Lean Six-Sigma is implemented correctly. Lean Six-Sigma has been designed to encourage and reward proactive problem prevention as opposed to reactive problem solving. The Vative Black Belt training offers you Lean Six-Sigma tools and knowledge to initiate best practice and maintain a competitive edge through continuous improvement.
Black Belt participants will learn:
- Breakthrough strategies through Lean Six-Sigma methodologies
- Robust problem-solving using the DMAIC improvement cycle
- How to plan and execute an effective Lean Six-Sigma project
- Lean Six-Sigma tools and techniques to make fact-based decisions
- How to solve complex problems through in-depth data analysis
- Practical application of Minitab statistical analysis software
- A globally recognized competency to add to your tool kit of knowledge
Cost: $9,380 + GST (includes a Certification of Participation by Vative Academy)
Program Time: 11 days, 08:30 am – 05:30 pm (includes Refreshments & Lunch)
Program Venue: Vative Head Office – 260A Blackburn Road Glen Waverley VIC 3150 (Free Parking in the Vative Parking Area)
PROGRAM CERTIFICATION: (In line with Lean and Six Sigma standards originally laid down by Motorola University).
LSSSP Certification: Certified by the Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals (LSSSP) Includes 8 hours of coaching and project assessment by a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt coach. Upon completion of an online exam and Black Belt projects, the participant shall be awarded a LSSSP Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
LSSSP Skills Certification: $3,480 + GST (Online exam + Project + Coaching)
Statement of Knowledge (SOK): $450 + GST (Online exam)
Pre-requisite: A Green Belt Certification or equivalent experience is compulsory to get your Black Belt Certification. Please contact us if you require further clarification.
Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 2 weeks notification is required in writing for cancellation or re-scheduling of events. An administration fee of $120 may be charged for less than 2 weeks notice.
Please register below.