Breakfast & Networking: 07:30 am – 08:00 am
Workshop Time: 08:00 am – 10:00 am
Workshop Venue: Vative Head Office – 260A Blackburn Road, Glen Waverley 3150
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WAYS TO CREATE MORE INNOVATION IN YOUR TEAM?
Workshop Pre-requisite: Proactive Mindset, Openness to Evolve, Courage to succeed!
- Do you have a method to drive innovation and improvement in your workplace?
- Are your cycles for innovation slow or non-existent?
- Are your innovations draining your budgets?
- Are you wanting your team to be empowered to invent and improve?
- Is your team culture engaged and structured to innovate in short cycles?
- Do you and your leaders know how to inspire and lead innovation?
- Is your business losing market share?
Through this highly kinaesthetic, visual and fun experience, you will gain insight into all the above questions and how leading organisations like Apple, Google and other Agile Lean businesses implement innovation with greater success than most other organisations?
Learn best practice tools of:
- Short cycle innovation
- Culture management
- Innovation Leadership Mindset
This workshop is suitable for aspiring innovators from all industries, engineers, project managers, entrepreneurs, organisational leaders, senior managers, CI coaches and organisational owners.
This Workshop includes a complimentary Voucher for Accredited Lean Champions Training value at $125 + GST.
About the facilitator
The workshop will be facilitated by Steven Farrugia,
Steven has 24+ years of experience in the areas of: Business Strategy, Character Development, Cultivating Thriving Cultures, Leadership Development, Business start-ups, Strategic Marketing, Customer Solutions, Executive Coaching, Mindset Coaching, Lean Six-Sigma Continuous Improvement Systems, Maintenance, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Warehousing, Software Engineering, App Development, Finance, Performance Incentive Systems, Charity Organisations while leading a meaningful and fun life. Steven’s track record includes:
- 14-year international career at Bosch
- Winner of 2017 Creative Innovation Conference Scholarship
- Finalist of Australian Young Achiever Award
- Founder of Vative
- Co-Founder of HubToo
- Founder of Charity ShareTree
Steven also invests, advises and coaches several boards, start-ups and internationally established organisations.