5S Training for Workplace Organisation
What is 5S Training and how will it help my Workplace?
5S training is the key foundation pillar for any organisational change. It provides a cleaner, more organised and more efficient workplace. 5S can be applied to any work area, including offices, to instil a culture which encourages improvements.
The 5S Steps are:
- Sort (Seiri) – Elimination of unnecessary work items.
- Set In Order (Seiton) – Establishment of efficient and effective storage systems.
- Shine (Seiso) – Establishment of cleaning requirements and systems to quickly highlight issues.
- Standardise (Seiketsu) – Establishment of best practice as a standard process.
- Sustain (Shitsuke) – Strategy development to sustain best practice into routine. A place for everything, and everything in its place!
Vative 5S Courses:
- Establish an understanding of all Lean pillars as 5S training develops all pillars
- Set the standards for business and develops a Lean culture
- Create efficiency in the workplace and minds of its workers
- Create a safer and more aesthetically pleasing work area for a company and its employees Improve labour utilisation as it reduces the time people spend looking for things
Vative’s standard 5S training course requires trainees to undertake the 5S steps, one step at a time, over a 5-month period. Each month assessments and audits are completed to ensure everyone is aligned. Learning and implementing 5S through a 5S training course will establish a visually managed work area and leave the team involved with a huge sense of achievement and enthusiasm.
Download our Free PDF to learn more and to see examples of how effective our 5S training courses are.
Contact us to find out how we can implement 5S training to help you achieve your business improvement goals. All materials for training and implementation are supplied by Vative.