Greg is a successful Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with over 20 years of experience in training, coaching and completing complex improvement assignments across Australia and South East Asia.
Greg has held leadership roles in publicly listed Australian companies as well as advisory roles to multi-national companies across South East Asia. These leadership and advisory roles have encompassed training, coaching and strategic programs. Greg’s Lean Six Sigma expertise covers the gamut of service industries from finance, logistics, telecommunications and the health industry.
In addition to his work as a trainer/facilitator and advisor, Greg also lectures in Business Process Improvement and Data Management at Swinburne University of Technology and is a published author on Continuous Improvement.
Professional Services Specialisation
- Lean Six Sigma Capability Development
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Advice on Process and Continuous Improvement
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science (majoring in mathematics and statistics)
- Master of Professional
- Accounting Graduate diploma of Commercial Law
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Certified Black Belt and Master Black Belt
- Licenced Practitioner – Neethling Brain Instruments
- Health Industry