"Let'sTALK" -Building a Psychological Safe Work Culture
4 Part – Live online delivery
In light of the current climate with social distancing, the “Let’sTALK” program will be facilitated via a live online delivery. Participants can join from home or from their ofﬁce to engage in a highly interactive learning experience that will consist of Q&A’s, online group exercises and role plays between participants. The “Let’sTALK “program, as its name suggests, will consist of a high amount of interaction and discussions to ensure participants gain the skills and the conﬁdence to engage in a “Let’sTALK” conversation with someone with a concern. This program is suitable for anyone, especially leaders of all levels and WHS and Well-being teams.
- 4 x 2-hour sessions at a date and time suitable via ZOOM
- A ZOOM link will be e-mailed to each participant for easy access
- Maximum of 20 participants per group session to ensure a high level of engagement
- Leaders, Managers, Team Leaders, Coordinators, WHS Officers, Well-being Team.
- Especially suitable for staff working from home and isolated and staff who have been stood down.
Session 1: Key Elements to Have a Caring and Effective Conversation
- Connection – Why connection is a fundamental need for survival
- Wellbeing – Understand the key elements to manage your own wellbeing
- Social Stigma – How social stigma effects our ability to have an open conversation
- Mindfulness – How to reduce worry and anxiety by focussing on the present moment
- Emotional Intelligence – How to be aware and regulate our emotions during stressful times
Session 2: How to See the Telltale Signs and Acknowledge
- Emotional Resilience – How to care for others as well as your own wellbeing
- Building Trust – How to become more trustworthy to encourage more open conversations
- Telltale Signs – Understanding the telltale signs of distress and how to engage in a conversation
- Acknowledging Strengths – How to acknowledge using character strengths
- Role Plays – Participant role plays on how to engage in a conversation and acknowledge
Session 3: How to Listen and Keep in Touch
- Psychological Safety – How open conversation is fundamental for Psychological Safety
- Personal Fears – Understanding fear to better connect and support self and others
- Active Listening – How to listen actively with CARE to support self and others
- Keep in Touch – What supports are available to you and others to help get through a difﬁculty
- Role Plays – Participant role plays on how to listen and support
Session 4: Managing your Own and Teams Wellbeing
- Support Services – What support services do you have when you or others are facing a challenge
- Let’sTALK Activities – How to promote and sustain open conversations to improve wellbeing
- Program Measures – What measures are important to track the impact of Let’sTALK
- Role Plays – Participant role plays on an entire Let’sTALK Conversation
- Next Steps – How you will manage your own and team’s wellbeing going forward
Program material and videos prior to the sessions
- A Let’sTALK multiple choice survey prior to session 1 to understand the level of communication in the organisation.
- Most importantly we would like you to come with an open mind and heart to learn and be inspired to make a difference.
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm weekly. (or)
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm weekly.
- Dates are flexible to customer requirements.
- Sessions can delivered over longer period if required.
$1440 per group of up to 20 participants.
(Normally $2480 for face-to-face delivery.)
Click the “Request a call back” button below to register.
Vative will follow up with you directly to schedule dates that are suitable to your organisation.
We will also request the e-mail addresses of your participants for the ZOOM link to be sent to them.