Leadership Development Training and Coaching
Leadership development and coaching is required for any business wanting to drive an improvement culture with its employees. Vative have developed a number of leadership training and coaching programs to support senior leaders to be able to better motivate and empower teams via positive cultural change.
- Are your leaders equipped with the ‘soft skills’ required for their job?
- Does the behaviour of your leaders and team members affect business outcomes positively?
- Do they affect business outcomes negatively?
- Is the Purpose, Vision & Goals of the business understood and aligned within the leadership team and with those on the operational level?
If any of these questions touched on issues applicable to your organisation then INSPIRE, (Vative’s Leadership development program) and our world-class coaching and mentoring programs will help.
How Does the Inspire Leadership Training Programs Transform Leaders?
Our Inspire Leadership Courses focus on:
- Enhancing self-awareness
- Developing a greater awareness of others
- Strengthening abilities to positively make meaningful connections with people
- Creating greater appreciation other people’s ethics and ecology
- Formulating a Purpose
Vative’s Inspire Leadership Course transforms leaders to enable them to enhance the motivation, morale and performance of teams through a variety of mechanisms. These include connecting the team’s sense of identity and self-purpose, plus linking to the collective purpose of the organisation; being a role model for teams that inspires them; challenging teams to take greater ownership for their work, and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of teams, so the leader can align people with tasks that optimize performance.
How was the Inspire Leadership Course Developed?
The Inspire Leadership Training Course is a unique hybrid of many proven leadership and psychology disciplines which include:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Body Psychological Theory
- Hypnotic Theory
- Spiral Dynamics
- Myer Briggs Typology
- DISC Personality Profile
Key Aspects of Inspire Leadership Courses
- Participants develop skills via actual application through real life ‘work-based’ relationships
- Additional personal leadership coaching is provided by the facilitator
- Participants practice new skills as part of normal work and life
Vative also offer Leadership Coaching to Business Leaders.
Please contact Vative directly to find out more about our Leadership and Coaching Programs
Lean Leadership / Practitioner Course (Certified by the Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals)
Are you wanting to develop key leaders in your business and drive towards strategic Lean objectives? If you are, and all good businesses should be, then the Inspire Leadership program will educate and provide direction to key people in the organisation. This program covers all aspects of Lean and solidifies knowledge through our Lean Simulations.
Stated as a benchmark learning program and essential to any successful Lean program.