- Is your inventory hurting your cash flow?
- Is your delivery performance costing you business?
- Do you suffer from stock-outs, even though your inventory is high?
- Are you a slave to your suppliers?
The objective is to help you identify the underlying causes of the problems in your supply chain. In addition to benchmarking your capabilities, you will be coached to complete a supply chain self-diagnostic that will reveal key areas of improvement, specifically tailored for your organisation.
Our supply chain workshops will be hosted by Ken Pike, Lead Supply Chain Consultant at Vative. Ken has over 30 years of experience working in Operations and Supply Chain for local and multinational organisations. He is a supply chain expert and presents an impressive track record. He is passionate about results and continuous improvement.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will gain:
- An understanding of the gap between your supply chain’s current performance and its potential
- A high level assessment of the health of your supply chain
- An understanding of the factors that must be measured, in order to generate success
- An understanding of how process improvement relates to your supply chain and the benefits that can be yielded
- An insight into the ‘weakest link’ in your supply chain and how to address the issue
- An insight into relevant case studies and experiences
- An understanding of inventory as a lag indicator
Vative – 260A Blackburn Road, Glen Waverley, Victoria 3150, Australia