Thursday 19th October 2017
Breakfast & Networking: 07:30 am – 08:00 am
Workshop Time: 08:00 am – 10:00 am
Program Venue: Hotel IBIS Melbourne Glen Waverley – 297 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley VIC 3150 (Free Parking at Hotel Basement)
This workshop has been designed to deliver key information around the Operational Excellence framework and how it is implemented at leading companies.
- Are you meeting your performance targets?
- Are you finding it challenging to implement your strategic plan?
- Is daily fire-fighting holding your business back?
- Do your shop-floor employees raise problems without looking for ways to solve them on their own?
- Are increased costs hurting your profits?
You will gain an understanding of Operational Excellence in the workplace and be given the opportunity to complete an Operational Excellence self-assessment. This will enable you to benchmark your business, which will help improve your key performance indicators. Additionally, all participants can share their current and previous business experiences with other like-minded managers, owners and leaders.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the processes, systems, tools and culture around Operational Excellence
- Benchmark your business and gain a detailed understanding of key improvement areas
- Share and hear real-life experiences and the lessons that were learnt from them
- Re-align your business purpose and goals
About the facilitator:
The workshop will be facilitated by Alfred Ablaza, Business Transformation Specialist at Vative. Alfred has 15+ years of experience designing, implementing, and sustaining Operational Excellence methodologies, practices and tools. The bulk of Alfred’s extensive experience comes from Nestle, where he fulfilled various roles in Production Line Management, Operations Excellence and Quality. Alfred concluded his 20-year career at Nestle as the Head of Safety & Health for the Oceania region. Alfred now works for Vative, where he trains, facilitates and coaches businesses of all sizes and industries by helping them implement Operational Excellence into their workplace systems and culture.