The Truth About Effective Supply Chain
“… You can’t improve what you can’t measure”
Workshop Date: Friday, 16th June 2017
Breakfast & Networking: 07:30 am – 08:00 am
Workshop Time: 08:00 am – 10:00 am
Program Venue: Hotel IBIS Melbourne Glen Waverley – 297 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley VIC 3150 (Free Parking at Hotel Basement)
- Is your inventory hurting your cash flow?
- Is your delivery performance costing you business?
- Do you suffer from stock-outs, even though your inventory is high?
- Are you a slave to your suppliers?
Our interactive breakfast workshop will help you identify the underlying causes of the problems in your supply chain. In addition to benchmarking your capabilities, you will be coached to complete a supply chain self-diagnostic that will reveal key areas of improvement, specifically for your organisation.
You will have an opportunity for a Complimentary 1 day business health check
Upon completion of the workshop, you will:
- An understanding of the gap between your supply chain’s current performance and its potential
- A high level assessment of the health of your supply chain
- An understanding of the factors that must be measured, in order to generate success
- An understanding of how process improvement relates to your supply chain and the benefits that can be yielded
- An insight into the ‘weakest link’ in your supply chain and how to address the issue
- An insight into relevant case studies and experiences
- An understanding of inventory as a lag indicator
About the facilitator:
The workshop will be hosted by Ken Pike, Lead Supply Chain Consultant at Vative. Ken has over 30 years of experience working in Operations and Supply Chain for local and multinational organisations. He is a supply chain expert and presents an impressive track record. He is passionate about results and continuous improvement.